Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Happiness Project

I just purchased this book:
The Happiness Project 
I am so excited to read it! For me, happiness and health include putting BOTH good things into my body AND my mind. Reading always makes me happy, less stressed, and feeling more balanced. I just love the thought of curling up with a good book for an hour, and what better book than one about a woman's journey to spend a year seeking only happiness?! Love this idea! I'm all about reading happy, positive books these days. I want to FILL my life with positive people & positive energy--and this book sounded like just that!

ahhh man I really miss Yoga...

TTFN Happiness Seekers!
Mari


4 comments:

  1. My maternity leave (can you call it that if you aren't going back to work?) starts next week. I'll be picking up a copy of this book to keep me occupied while I wait for the arrival of the little one. I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think I'll have to buy this book as well, love the idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great book! I love uplifting books. I love your blog by the way. I am a public health advocate and love taking care of my body and being able to control what goes in it by eating healthy, organic foods and growing foods myself. I can't wait for more great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the nice mention of my book, The Happiness Project, here! I very much appreciate those kind words and you shinning a spotlight on my work!! Thanks and best wishes,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete